QR Codes for Site Inductions
SiteBook's Generic QR-Codes come standard on every SiteBook sign and can be used accross all of your worksites.
Generic QR-Codes are based off of your Project Settings, meaning the same QR-Code can be set up to work differently for each project.
As an example:
- Project 101 --- takes users to a website induction.
- Project 202 --- opens the mobile app and checks users into the attendance register.
- Project 303 --- lets users choose to continue in the website, or download the mobile app.
All projects use the same QR-Code, but direct the user to different screens depending on the site settings.
To Set-up your Site Settings:
Monitor a Project
Select the Update tab
Select the Options tab
Select the Induction Method from the drop-down menu:
- Web Site will take users to the website via their phone web browser.
- User can choose gives users the option to use the website or download the mobile app.
- Mobile App opens the mobile app or takes users to the app store if they haven't yet downloaded the app.
If you would like users to check-in and record their attendance, ensure the 'Show Site Attendance' option is ticked.
If you need assistance getting your worksites set up, please contact us at email@example.com