Summary of Features
Project & Site Management
SiteBook provides your Site Managers and support staff with the tools to track and manage the day-to-day activities on site.
Site Diary with photos
- Record events on site: e.g. weather, trades, work in progress, issues,
- Attach photos & notes
Document Management - Plans & Specs
- Ensure your staff & Contractors have access to the latest plans, specifications, and project documents.
- Keep track of revisions
Program / Gantt
- Plan & track your project activities on a Gantt chart.
- Assign contractors to Tasks.
- Review scheduling conflicts
- Easy access to the project “call-up schedule including trades & suppliers
- Call & Confirm start times.
- Note: this is linked to the Project Gantt
Work Orders / Subcontractor Agreements
- Create Work Orders / Subcontractor Agreements
- Attach Plans & Specs
- Subcontractors can upload signed copies for you to review
- Create Purchase orders online
- Attach plans & specs
- Email to subcontractors, for review & acceptance.
- Record time spent on each Job.
- Red flag Jobs that are running over time
- Management summary of time sheets