SiteBook makes it easy for Builders to comply with WHS legislation.
On-line systems mean that information is available at the office, or on-site.
- Capture photos of white cards and any other required licences
- Provides workers with a copy of site safety documents
- Shows site rules & notices
- Captures a signature to complete Induction
- Induction report is emailed to the builder, or available online in SiteBook
- Induction request can be sent via SMS, email or by downloading the app
PCBU Safety Check list
SiteBook automatically requests and collects SWMS & Prequalification information from your subcontractors, using our PCBU Check-List.
Your staff can quickly identify which contractors are compliant, and which contractors pose a risk to your business.
Site Attendance Register
- Captures the details of who is on site
- Captures the reason for site attendance
- Automatically populates site arrival time
- Trades can enter a departure time to “Sign-off” the site
- Update departure time when leaving site
- Site Manager can see who is on-site
- Site Manager can SMS a “Sign-off” request to Trades who forget to Sign-off the site
- Easy SWMS review process for site Managers
- Keep a record of who & when the SWMS reviewed.
- Ability to reject a SWMS and notify the subcontractor of the reason,
requesting an updated SWMS e.g. SWMS not signed by workers.
- Conduct Site Safety Inspections (Site Safety Audits) using a mobile device (e.g. iPad).
- Capture photos of issues.
- Record Corrective actions, assign to a person and SMS or email a notification.
- Use our templates or create your own Check List.
- A report is generated when the inspection is complete and saved with the project documents.
- Provide your Staff with ability to complete a Pre-Start risk assessment check list on site before commencing work.
- Select from our templates or create your own Check List e.g.
- Prestart Check List
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA) Check List
- Job Safety & Environmental Analysis (JSEA) Check List
- Take 5 Check List
Incident Management (Incidents/Injuries/Hazards)
- Record the details for Incident, Injures and Hazards on site
- Attach photos, documents and or notes
- Assign Actions / instructions / tasks and notify Persons of required actions
- Review and Close-out process
- Issue Site Instructions to Personnel on site or subcontractors.
- Attach photos or documents.
- Send Notifications via SMS or email.
- Includes Close-out and Verification process.
Communication and consultation is an important part of safety management.
- Record Toolbox meeting (safety meetings) topics discussed and feedback.
- Log attendees and signatures
Safety Manual Online
- Provide your staff with online access to your company safety manual
- Upload your own Company policies, procedures, and other documents,
or purchase one of our safety manuals , customised for your business
Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide your staff with online access to your Standard operating procedures
- Upload and revise the documents as required
Safety Data Sheets
- Provide your staff with online access to your Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
- Provides an indicator for Expired SDS’s over 5 years old.
- Upload and revise the documents as required.
- Provide your Staff with ability to prepare Safe work Method Statement (SWMS) on site before commencing work.
- Select the activities, Job Steps hazards and control measures from templates.
- Review, Update and add workers to the SWMS.
- Workers sign-on to the SWMS.
Hazardous Chemicals Register
- Provide your staff with online access to your Hazardous Chemicals Register.
- Record the storage of your hazardous substances.
- Link to your Safety Data Sheets.
Plant & Equipment Register
- Record your details of your Plant & equipment
- Attach phots
- Attach maintenance logs & documents
Training Register (with card photos)
- Keep track of Cards, tickets & Qualifications
- Capture photos of cards
- Easily identify expired cards &licences
SiteBook automates the process of collecting pre-qualification items for your subcontractors.
- Select the requirements for each contractors.
- Review and approve items
- Automated email requests for expired items