The new work health and safety regulations took effect as of 1st January 2014, so Principal Contractors (builders) must now collect Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) from subcontractors for any high risk construction activities, before work commences.
To learn more about SWMS click here.
Subcontractors also need Safety Data Sheets (SDS’s) for any hazardous chemicals bought on site.
To learn more about safety data sheets click here.
NEW: Purchase your SWMS
SiteBook have teamed up with a leading Safety Advisor, to supply contractors with discounted SWMS for the following trades:
- Air-conditioning Installing – Residential
- Air-conditioning Installing – Commercial
- Ceiling Fixtures – Commercial
- Cleaning – Commercial
- Data Cable Installer
- Earthmoving – Site Preparation
- Earthmoving – Small Demolition
- Plumber/Drainer & Gas Fitter
- Renderer – Exterior Walls
The cost of a SWMS starts at $299 + GST, depending on the number of high risk work tasks you perform.
If your trade is not in the list above, then please contact us.
If you would like to purchase a SWMS, then please contact us: