The SiteBook Job Management module is an on-line system providing instant access to up-to-date job information for:
• Administration staff
SiteBook can be configured to provide any of the following functions:
Quotes can be prepared on site using a tablet device, and then completed by office staff:
- Prepare a job quote for clients
- Print Quote
- Save Quote as PDF then Email Quote to Client
- List of jobs ready to be quoted (for estimators)
- Track quotes that are accepted & declined.
- Prepare a Job sheet with information about the job for your Supervisor or workers
- Print the Job Sheet or save as PDF a file
- Email your Supervisor and Workers a copy of the Job Sheet/Work Order
- Attach documents to jobs including plans and specifications.
- Take a photo with your mobile device and include with the job.
- Allocate estimated Hours for a Job, or for individual job tasks
- Allocate resources (workers) to Jobs
- Allocate Actual time spent working on jobs (by worker)
- Track actual times spent with cumulative totals
- View Jobs going over estimate (red flagged).
Diary with photos
- Record events on site: e.g. weather, trades, work in progress, issues,
- Attach photos & notes
Job Documents - Plans & Specs
- Ensure your staff & Contractors have access to the latest plans, specifications, and project documents.
- Keep track of revisions