Plant Operators can now use the SiteBook mobile app to do pre-start check lists and prepare SWMS on-site using their phone or tablet.
The app offers a wide range of features including:
- An Asset / Plant Register
- Pre-Start Check Lists
- Online Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
- Online Safety Manual & Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
The Pre-Start Checklist allows Plant Operators to:
- Raise faults on plant or equipment
- Notify managers & maintainers of any issues/faults
- Record repairs in a maintenance log
- Record track of plant hours and km’s
In Addition to Plant Operator Safety, the mobile app also offers:
- Hazchem Register
- Job List
- Site Diary
All of which make up the Job and Safety Management components of the mobile app.
The app can also be customised to suit your requirements.
Pre-start checklists are typically used for plant that is potentially hazardous to use such as skid steer bobcats, excavators, tipper trucks, cranes, elevated working platforms (EWPs), abrasive blasting machines, and pressure cleaners.
SiteBook is an Australian safety management system for construction companies, builders, trades, and contractors.
For an obligation free demo of SiteBook you can either call us on 1300 736 316 or visit our website: https://www.sitebook.com.au/demo-request/